Thursday, October 8, 2015

Stitch Review #4

Yes I have found a new hobby, pinning Stitch Fix items! Want to know more about Stitch Fix read my first review here or if you'd like to place an order of your own you can use my referral code and help a dear teacher out (I get $25 credit for every person who signs up and places an order via my link). 
Stitch Fix carries clothes for all ages, shapes, sizes and maternity clothes too!  The prices range.  Keep what you like and send back what you don't.  So convenient and so very easy.  

It has only been a few weeks since my last fix and since I stayed under budget I was able to reschedule it a bit sooner .  I requested Kelly again (last 3 fixes and she has done a fabulous job). As I'm going through my closet I'm ditching/donating and last month I noticed I really need more work day tops.  So I requested some and pinned a bunch of pictures.  My stylist really does take my notes and my Pinterest board into consideration, which makes her AWESOME in my opinion.  
One of the things I love most about getting my fix each month is the styling card.  I love Kelly's personalized message as well as the outfit and coordinating ideas.  To my dismay, this month I didn't get MY styling card.  Instead I got a completely different card that was meant for someone else.  I did email customer service in hopes they could email or resend my card.  
~Quick response and I received a PDF copy~

What's in the box?

Item # 1- Fun2Fun Ellenia Mixed Print Top $48

Cute, flowy, easy to wear top.  I didn't like that the sleeves were so tight around my arms.  I have thin arms so this shouldn't have been a problem, but otherwise it fit well.  Kept it!

Item # 2- Papermoon Kyro Button Up Top $48

 

I kept this!  It was a perfect addition to my closet and fit well.  Super soft and comfortable.  Not a tight jean feel at all.  I love that I can wear it over a dress, as a button up or over a sleeveless top.  No limits on this piece!

Item # 3- Skies are Blue Tuplin Embroidery Detail Top $58

 

Not something I would have picked out for myself.  Another reason I love Stitch Fix!  Once I put it on I was SOLD!  It is a perfect work top that can be wore with cords, jeans, slacks or a skirt.  Keeper!

Item # 4- Papermoon Vale Split Neck Top $58

 

 Very nice top, love the back side of it.  Completely different than anything I own.  I  really liked this top as a Summer top but doesn't work as a layering top.  It's a shame to hide the back of it.  Right now I have no use for this but decided to keep it just because I liked it so much.

Item # 5- Eight Sixty Gabre Eyelet Dress $88

I had pinned this dress and was excited to see how it looked on.  This dress is very versatile because it can be worn with boots and a cardigan in the fall and simple flats or wedges when the weather warms up. Great fit, very comfortable. It has an elastic waistband that was snug and just didn't feel right. Also, no pockets.  Overall a cute dress.  

So I made it a 5/5 for the overall price.

To check out my other reviews visit the links below:

July 2015- Fix #1

August 2015- Fix #2

September 2015- Fix #3

October 2015- Fix #4

January 2016- Fix #5

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment