Friday, September 18, 2015

Stitch Review #3

Today I received my third box from Stitch Fix.

This is my Fall Fix.  Want to know more about Stitch Fix read my first review here or if you'd like to place an order of your own you can use my referral code and help a dear teacher out (I get $25 credit for every person who signs up via my link). Did you know that they carry maternity clothes too!  Give them a shot you too might become addicted.


Since my other fixes have been to my liking I didn't change much.  I again was pretty specific about what I wanted and didn't want (not Summer or Winter).  I requested Kelly again. I asked for FALL items, with Fall colors.  I asked her to include a good mix.  I also requested a denim jacket.
I'm purging as I go.  One new top means I donate one that's in the closet.  I also made this fix later than the 1 month mark by adjusting my subscription.  OK on with the reveal.  
Let's see how Kelly did this month.


What's in the box?

Item # 1- Just USA Anjuli Dark Wash Denim Jacket $58

This is a cropped jacket.  Lightweight and soft, feels great on. I instantly loved it!  It's a piece I definitely wanted in my Fall wardrobe.  Keeping it.

Item # 2- Market & Spruce Sam Hi-Lo Short Sleeve Tee $44

Soft grey tee, light weight and very versatile.  Paired nicely with the jacket and burgundy pants. It was just too big and didn't look right on me.  Returned.

Item # 3- Kut From the Kloth Siena Cropped Pant (olive) $58

 

Great casual work pants, just right for this time of year.  Thin material, cute on, but just a bit too big at the waist.  
Returned it.

 

Item # 4- Brixon Ivy Bixby Clover Print Blouse $64

 

I just loved this shirt as soon as I saw it!  Adorable pearl-tpye accent around the cuff. A perfect casual workday or weekend top that pairs with anything!  Looks great with jeans, black pants and the burgundy Liverpool Anita Skinny Pant. It has an odd fit to it.  I really tried to convince myself to keep it but there was no getting around it, much too snug around the girls.  Loose at the arms and waist but the chest was just too tight.  A larger size would have been overall too big I'd be swimming in it. I had no choice but to return it.

Item # 5- Liverpool Anita Skinny Pant (burgundy) $78


These are amazingly comfortable and the color is just for Fall!  I would NEVER have bought this color at the store.  They fit like a glove and although the price tag is high, I wasn't making the mistake of sending back a great fitting pair of pants again.  Kept it! 

Overall a great box selection by Kelly, just not quite perfect fitting on my body. 

One piece at a time, Stitch Fix has modernized my closet and definitely updated my style.  I hate shopping.  It's time consuming and I never come home with exactly what I had in mind.  Stitch Fix, although more expensive, though I'm getting past that, delivers!  It gives me an in-home discovery of new pieces and great ideas on how to wear them.  Even if I don't purchase the entire fix, I can keep the styling cards and use them in a later fix or when I do venture out shopping.

Give them a try, you won't be disappointed.  Well you might but you won't know it, unless you try.
   

To check out my other reviews visit the links below:

July 2015- Fix #1

August 2015- Fix #2

September 2015- Fix #3

October 2015- Fix #4

January 2016- Fix #5



No comments:

Post a Comment