Sunday, August 16, 2015

Betabrand Review

Betabrand dress yoga pant review

After lounging around in comfy mommy clothes all Summer it was time to get back into teacher mode. As I was "back to school" shopping I came across this amazing concept. What if I could wear yoga pants to work and still look professional?!  
You don't have to ask me twice!  I was sold.  
https://www.betabrand.com/referrals/landing/friend/?r=8ZN

I ordered a pair of black dress pant/yoga pants with straight leg.  I'm 5'0" so I went with a Medium, Petite length. They go for $78 which is way out of my price range, but I had a referral code (saved $25)and 20% off plus free shipping so I gave it a go.   

They shipped out the next day and arrived within the week (2 day priority). 

The medium fit perfectly up top, very slimming and shaped my backside.  This was a plus!
https://www.betabrand.com/referrals/landing/friend/?r=8ZN
 However, as you go down the body, you notice that it bunches at the knees.  I thought ordering a petite would avoid this.  Negative.
https://www.betabrand.com/referrals/landing/friend/?r=8ZN
 Going further down you see that these are really long for a petite length.  Double Negative. For straight leg pants, I have to wear them with heels or as pictured above, boots.
https://www.betabrand.com/referrals/landing/friend/?r=8ZN
 I am keeping them just because the really fit well aside from the length.  I just won't be able to wear them to work, but I'm OK with that.



I can't wait to order one in navy and maybe the hazel when it comes out this Fall! I'm going to try boot-cut to compare the two.


Check out their website for other items or
to order your own pair of dress yoga pants and save $25 using my referral link here.


Want more info:

Fit

Like most women's yoga pants, they have lots of stretch. It is a mid-rise waist. However, if you're in between sizes, they recommend ordering a size up. The black pair has a straight-leg fit that looks great with boots, flats, or athletic shoes.


Vital Statistics


  • Fabric: stretchy rayon blend (65% rayon, 32% nylon, 3% spandex).
  • Faux zipper and pockets (two side & two rear) for dress pants styling.
  • 1.5-inch elastic waistband.
  • Button at waist (non-functional).
  • Belt loops. 


 *Thoughts and opinions are my own. I was not asked to do or "sell" anything by Stitch Fix.  
Just providing my views.

1 comment: